CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 3

Everyday











Matt and I just celebrated our seven year anniversary on Monday! We have been through so much, but through it all we are (of course!) still madly in love. =)
We are going to be doing our first over night trip since Wyatt was diagnosed. I'll try to be brave! We are going to Chico on the bike because Matt finally got his license!! I LOVE riding on the back as a passenger, it is so much fun. Something new all the time, life is too wonderful to be boring =)

Well, we are still waiting for the letter in the mail for Matt...it will come soon I hope! It will be a bittersweet day when that letter comes for me, I will miss him terribly. It will be so great though, CHP needs people like him.

Wyatt got started back on his once a day insulin yesterday. He seems to be doing really well now. His numbers were on the high side for a while there. He is such a little angel, when I give him his injection he says "thank you Mommy" My boys remind me that everyday is a gift.

0 comments: