CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 15

Still Here, Still Going.






It's been a really long time since I posted a blog. I mostly just do Facebook because it's much faster, but there is something very therapeutic about writing a blog.
I am so excited for the holidays this year! I am having fun being crafty with making gifts and baking in the kitchen. I just love finding new recipes and trying to improve my inner Rachel Ray.

Weston has decided to be a vegetarian like me, it's very sweet how he loves animals and is trying to tell everybody about it. Such a sweetheart. Weston is at the top of his preschool class this year, he is very ready for kindergarten.

Wyatt is doing OK with his diabetes. He's had a few dramatic lows from time to time, but nothing like an emergency. He's very good about his injections also, getting to be such a big boy. He's really blossoming socially, he lets us drop him off at Sunday school and is totally fine with it! The boys will be having their birthdays next month...the time has flown by.

We are still waiting on the CHP letter for Matt. We are hoping for a class invite ASAP!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Dear Tricia--I miss seeing you on Facebook (I'm taking a break, I didn't unfriend you!), so I'm glad you updated your blog! I'm glad that things are going well for your and your family. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

hapi said...

Hi Wyatt & Weston's Mommy, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!