CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 28





I just wanted to update everyone on Wyatt, it has been awhile since my last post. I was waiting on things to settle down a bit, but that may not happen for some time now, so I'm writing anyway! The doctors told me today that they want him off insulin for a few days, possibly for several months because of the honeymoon phase. That is when the body uses up all its stored natural insulin that it has left. What this means is I have to watch him even closer for signs of off balance blood sugar and test those levels 8-10 times a day. Wyatt doesn't even seem to mind that stuff anymore, he's a trooper... He is starting to talk a lot more and he is getting tall!

Weston's soccer is going really well, he loves to play. It is fun for us too watch too.Weston likes to help with Wyatt's testing too, he is such a big boy about it all. We are so proud of both of our little guys...

I have two more days of packing and cleaning, and then we will be completely moved out of our "old blue house" as Weston calls it. I can't wait to be done!

Here are just a few pictures to tide you over...

0 comments: