CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 14

Wyatt at UC Davis




As many of you know, Wyatt has been diagnosed with Stage 1 Juvenile Diabetes. He was atmitted at Mercy Hospital at noon yesterday after showing strong symptoms... insomnia, severe increase in thirst, throwing up. We were then were flown to UC Davis by fix wing after comfirming our suspitions. He was then able to recieve the insalin he needed, and is now stablized and his numbers are where they need to be. Thank you so much for all of your love, prayers, and support at this difficult time, Wyatt is doing great now so, try not to worry, and we will keep everyone updated as we move out of ICU and eventually back home in a few days.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Great News!!! We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers as you all adjust to this new routine in life. If I can help let me know.

Littau family said...

Oh my goodness look at all those wires. I'm sure you are busy trying to keep him attached to it all! I remember that with Ally. It's hard when they're two. I'm glad to hear he's doing better and moving on from ICU. How long do you think you'll be down there?

Wyatt & Weston's Mommy said...

He's doing ok now, we are in the regular pedeatric section instead of ICU. He doesn't have any more wires at the moment, just the two IVs in each arm and then the constant poking and proding, which he really doesn't care for. I'm not sure how long we will be here, maybe till Wednesday, but I'm not sure, maybe sooner. He's getting pretty restless...being stuck in crib with bars is getting a little old in his book! I'll do my best to keep everyone updated as we know more...

Anonymous said...

trisha, I am Crystal Mapes mother. Crystal told me about the situation with your son. Our Family has your Family in our thoughts and prayers until your safe return home. Your in good hands down there. They are TRUELY AMAZING....Take care. Julia Moore and Family