CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 30

Thanksgiving family and an encouter with a llama




Thanksgiving pictures...






























































pictures from today... Thanksgiving Day was more like Thanksgiving week! It was so great to get to see everyone, even if it wasn't all at the same time. I have to say, I am VERY thankful for my beautiful family....Today on the way home from the park we saw a llama in a field off the side of the road, the boys were in awe of it, it was so cute!













2 comments:

Littau family said...

You guys are all so darn photogenic, if we could all be that way!

Unknown said...

Okay, this is a crack-up!! I was logging in to type, "Your family is so stinkin' photogenic!!" LOL I guess Jamie and I think alike. But you guys really are, we have to work for one good picture! =)