CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 21

What we've been up to...







Thanks for framing these for me Bill!



I love Westons face in Matt's arm




my new hobby :)





Wes- doesn't this look "the best of album of U2 1980-1990?!

















I know it's been a long time since I have blogged...sorry!
We have been one busy family! As you know Weston started preschool and LOVES it, he has a lots of friends and is really enjoying getting into the "school" routine. His best little buddy at school is Parker which is actually the son of my best friend in high school, so cute! He's also getting into painting like his mommy as you can see from his painted models of a car and jet.
Wyatt favorite word is, of course, "no" but a few days ago, he has started to form little two word sentences which is exciting. His big brother talks so much that I think he just doesn't think he needs to speak! He has been getting lots of teeth in the past few weeks and has a big toothy smile now :)
Matt is still waiting to hear from CHP, the background check is very thorough, and its taking a really long time...in the meantime he has picked up a couple shifts a few at Cattlemen's Restaurant as a buser to bring in some extra money, we have really out grown the duplex we've been in since Weston was 8 months old! We are trying to get into a bigger place to stretch out a bit!
My salon has been pretty steady with business, but as you know the economy is still down and am still in need of new clients. But I have my boys there with me most of the time and I don't get bored! At home I have been making necklace pendants for fun out of postage stamps, I cut the glass and solder it all together, very fun! (like the picture above) and was given the project of making a set of paintings for our church, and of course, am thrilled to be painting on such a regular basis! so I've been keeping busy...
I will be updating this more often, I promise!





0 comments: