CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24

Weston's First Day of Preschool

Weston saying "nooo!" because I'm taking his picture too much

Parker and Weston right before the have their first day of school, Parker is the son of my friend from highschool!








Weston had his first day of preschool today! He had been so excited about it since Friday (when we found out he was going) He did great this morning getting ready, and somewhat tolerated me taking his picture too many times. He will be going almost every weekday, so that is very nice for Mommy as well as Weston :)

2 comments:

Littau family said...

How fun for both of you. I think the first days of school are just as if not more fun for the parent to watch. Not because they're gone a few hours, but because we remember how special first days are. Did he have an awesome time?

Jenn said...

I heard that he was starting school too. SO SWEET!! I am sure he is loving it. Bella does after about 10 mins or so but right now I am thinking I should have named her drama. Everymorning Drama Drama Drama. :)
Not really but she does cry for a few. :( Have fun Weston and mommy enjoy!!